The Staff and Management of URBAN TADKA promote the enjoyment of patrons and our community by enforcing the following House Rules:
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person at any time.
- Management reserves the right to cease the sale of any product at any time
- Management reserves the right to limit alcohol purchase to one drink per person on any occasion
- Urban Tadka will not allow intoxicated, violent or bad behaviour at our premises
- Obscene and /or offensive language will not be tolerated at all times
- Persons caught vandalising or causing damage to the venue or surrounding areas will face police prosecution & further action
- Footwear must be worn at all times within the venue
- Guests with kids are responsible to make sure they respect the privacy of other patrons
- Video monitoring occurs throughout the premises at all times
- Video recordings are available to the police on request or in the event of an incident
- Smoking restrictions apply throughout the venue and must be adhered at all times
For those with special dietary requirements or any kind of allergies who may wish to know about the food ingredients used please ask the Restaurant Manager.
- Dress code - Smart casuals.
- All bookings of 8 or more guests is required to order a banquet or can do a pre-ordered set menu with a minimum cover charge of $45 per person
- All bookings of 8 or more guests is required to put a deposit of $100 to secure their booking. 100% Cancellation fee will apply if not cancelled 24 hours prior.
- Bookings confirmed via Dimmi are not confirmed, unless you have received a confirmation email from URBAN TADKA
- BYO - Wine only Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Sunday. Corkage - $5.00 per person
- No BYO - Friday & Saturday.
- Cakeage - $1.50 per Person.
- 10% Surcharge on Public Holidays.
- Some dishes have traces of nuts, please check with your wait assist for dietary allergies or restrictions.
- Some dishes may or may not be altered.
- Some dishes may not be available during lunch hours.
- Bar / Lounge restrictions - Only drinks bought from the bar can be consumed in the lounge area. No food is served in the lounge area.
- Last order - Lunch 2:30pm I Dinner 9:30pm.
- Kitchen closure - Lunch 2:45pm I Dinner 10:00pm.
- Restaurant closure - Lunch 3:00pm I Dinner 10:30pm.
By accessing this website (https://www.urbantadka.com.au/), you acknowledge the terms and conditions expressed herein. We reserve the right to change this policy at our sole discretion and without notice.
When a user visits our website, we collect information about the visit that does not identify the user personally. We track information such as the domain from which the user is visiting and the user's browser type. We also collect specific information regarding the user's session on our website. This includes items such as the date and time of the visit and the pages viewed.
Sometimes we ask a user to voluntarily provide personally identifiable information (PII). This information generally includes, but is not limited to, name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number. We request this information when the user requests one of the following:
- To register to attend an on-line seminar or demonstration
- To receive specific information from us such as a white paper or code sample
- To sign up for a mailing list
- To correspond with us
- Or any other such activity that we deem necessary
Urban Tadka does not collect any personally identifiable financial or health-related information. We do not intentionally collect information from children under the age of 13.
Non-personally identifiable information (non-PII) is collected to allow us to analyse how our website is used and to improve the content and service the website provides. Personally identifiable information is collected for analysis to improve the content of the website and the services we provide the user.
Urban Tadka owns the collected information and will not sell, trade, or rent the information to others. We may use the information to continue contact with the user. This may include contact such as follow-up calls, e-mail correspondence, or mail correspondence to follow-up on the contact or to provide marketing information about promotions, new services, or important website changes. Urban Tadka may share this information with its business partners for the specific purpose of a promotion or service offering.
Urban Tadka utilizes industry standard methods and mechanisms such as firewalls, intrusion monitoring, and passwords to protect electronic information. Multiple physical security methods such as locking devices and 24 hour premise monitoring are also employed. Finally, access to PII is limited to a small number of personnel and on a need-to-know basis.
Urban Tadka web site may contain links to other internet web sites. Urban Tadka neither controls nor endorses external sites and is not responsible for the content of such sites. This policy does not cover the privacy policies and data collection practices of non-Urban Tadka web sites.
Based on the information a user has provided, Urban Tadka may send e-mail correspondence to the user. Each correspondence will contain an easy means to opt out of further correspondence.
Refunds and Returns Policy
To make sure that you are satisfied with the product you receive, please inspect the contents as soon as your order arrives.
Urban Tadka is committed to providing our valued customers with high-quality, freshly cooked and ready to eat, take-away or home-delivered food. However, we do understand sometimes refund requests may be made. This policy sets out circumstances in which we may provide refunds in respect of a specific issue, at our absolute discretion.
We will gladly replace or refund incorrect products received or products that have been damaged or spoiled during transport by our staff.
Urban Tadka will not issue refunds for:
- Change of mind or incorrect product choice.
- If the food has spoiled as a result of not been consumed within a reasonable time after it has been received by the customer.
For all returns and replacement enquires please phone Urban Tadka within one hour of receipt of your order.
A humble thank you to all our loyal patrons, friends, family and well wishers who have made this achievement of ours worth more than we could have ever asked for.
Tues - Sun: 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Last Order: 2:15 PM
Kitchen Closes: 2:30 PM
Tues - Sun: 5:45 PM - 10:30 PM
Last Order: 9:30 PM
Kitchen Closes: 10:00 PM
We are BYO Wine Only
No BYO on Fridays & Saturdays