The Staff and Management of URBAN TADKA promote the enjoyment of patrons and our community by enforcing the following:
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person at any time.
- Management reserves the right to cease the sale of any product at any time
- Management reserves the right to limit alcohol purchase to one drink per person on any occasion
- Urban Tadka will not allow intoxicated, violent or bad behaviour at our premises
- Obscene and /or offensive language will not be tolerated at all times
- Persons caught vandalising or causing damage to the venue or surrounding areas will face police prosecution & further action
- Video recordings are available to the police on request or in the event of an incident
- Guests with kids are responsible to make sure they respect the privacy of other person.
- Smoking restrictions apply throughout the venue and must be adhered at all times
For those with special dietary requirements or any kind of allergies who may wish to know about the food ingredients used please ask the Restaurant Manager.
All bookings of 6 or more guests is required to order a banquet or can do a pre-ordered set menu with a minimum cover charge of $45 per person for Friday's & Saturday's only
Urban Tadka requires a pre-authorization for all bookings of 6 or more guests. Bookings can be made directly through the website.
Some dishes have traces of nuts, please check with your wait assist for dietary allergies or restrictions.
Some Dishes may or may not be altered.
Some dishes may not be available during lunch hours.
- Dress code - Smart casuals
- Cancellation Policy - 100% Cancellation fee will apply if not cancelled 24 hours
- NO BYO UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Surcharge - 10% on Public Holidays
- Bar / Lounge restrictions - Only drinks bought from the bar can be consumed in the lounge area. No food is served in the lounge area.
- Last Order - Lunch 2:30pm | Dinner 9:30pm
- Kitchen Closure - Lunch 2:45pm | Dinner 10:00pm
- Restaurant Closure - Lunch 3:00pm | Dinner 10:30pm