The Staff and Management of URBAN TADKA promote the enjoyment of patrons and our community by enforcing the following:
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person at any time. Walk-ins are welcomed subject to availability. Urban Tadka does not guarantee a table for walk-in guests.
- Management reserves the right to cease the sale of any product at any time
- Management reserves the right to limit alcohol purchase to one drink per person on any occasion
- Urban Tadka will not allow intoxicated, violent, or bad behaviour at our premises.
- Obscene and /or offensive language will not be tolerated at any time.
- Persons caught vandalizing or causing damage to the venue or surrounding areas will face police prosecution & further action.
- Video recordings are available to the police on request or in the event of an incident.
- Guests with kids are responsible to make sure they respect the privacy of other patrons.
- Smoking restrictions apply throughout the venue and must be always adhered.
- For those with special dietary requirements or any kind of allergies who may wish to know about the food ingredients used please ask the Restaurant Manager.
- All bookings of 10 or more guests are required to order a banquet (limited to weekends).
- Some dishes have traces of nuts, please check with your wait assist for dietary allergies or restrictions.
- Some dishes may or may not be altered.
- Some dishes may not be available during lunch hours.
- Dress code - Smart casuals.
Minimum Spend - $40 per person
Cakeage – $2.50 per Person
Surcharge – 15% on Public Holidays
Last order - Lunch 2:30pm | Dinner 9:30pm
Kitchen closure - Lunch 2:45pm | Dinner 10:00pm
Restaurant closure - Lunch 3:30pm | Dinner 10:30pm
In order to minimize no-shows, we now require a preauthorization of $35 per person on your credit card at the time of booking. No funds will be deducted from your credit card unless you cancel you booking or do a no show. Please refer to our cancelation policy.
If we cannot meet your request via online booking, this probably means that the desired date and time is fully booked.
We reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed reservations at our discretion.
We can only hold the table for up to 15 minutes. After that, we cannot accommodate the reservation as it delays the next seating.
All bookings cancelled 48 hours or prior in advance will incur a 10% cancellation fees. The reservation becomes non-refundable 24 hours prior to your booking and there will be a 100% cancellation fee which will be charged back to your credit card.